The 999 Day Working Group is made up of the following people:
- Tom Scholes-Fogg, NESM and 999 Day Chair and Founder – Police
- Paul Lewis MBE, Vice Chair of NESM, Chair of Lowland Rescue
- Roger Nield MBE, 999 Day Deputy Lead, NESM Treasurer – Police / SAR
- Lucy Nield, Secretary – Police / SAR
- Keith Fraser – Police
- Diane Lewis – Trustee – Community First Responder
You can read more about the Trustees and Ambassadors by clicking here. If you would like to participate as a member of the committee, we would love to hear from you. Get in touch and we’ll take it from there! We are keen to ensure the committee has representatives from each of the emergency services.